2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia features and specs
Luxury and performance combine in a sports sedan seamlessly, and it happens with the Alfa Romeo badge on the grille. Agile and lively, it’s clear to see that the Alfa Romeo Giulia is a serious luxury sedan to contend with, and it’s an absolute riot on the road.
Learn more about the popular Giulia features and specs, courtesy of your local Alfa Romeo dealer in Whippany, NJ, Alfa Romeo of Morris County.
Outstanding Standard Features
This luxurious midsize sports sedan has an impeccable appearance for those who appreciate athleticism or elegance alike. The trademark V-shaped grille opening and glaring front lights aren’t overbearing in the design – rather, setting it off as an individual look. Choose from ravishing wheels designs ranging from 17-inch Bright Cerchio aluminum wheels on the Base Giulia and 19-inch 5-hole alloys on the Giulia Ti Sport to dark Tecnico wheels on the Giulia Quadrifoglio.
Every 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia comes standard with a host of features including leather seating, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, passive entry, remote start, bi-xenon headlamps with LED daytime running lights and LED taillights, HID headlights, and Alfa’s DNA Drive Mode Selector and back-up camera with rear park sensors.
Six Unique Trims
There are six trims for the 2019 Giulia, building from well-equipped to sporty and luxurious.
- The Giulia includes all the ‘basic’ Alfa Romeo features including leather interior and heated front seats, Start/Stop Button ignition, power folding outside mirrors, and remote start system.
- Giulia Sport adds a sportier suspension, unique front and rear bumper fascia, and a 6.5-inch infotainment screen.
- Giulia Ti builds on the base trim with an 8.8-inch infotainment screen, satellite radio, front and rear park sensors, and additional higher-end touches.
- Giulia Ti Sport adds the same touches as the base Giulia Sport – unique front and rear bumpers, painted brake calipers, and performance-based suspension.
- Giulia Ti Lusso includes more luxury touches including Cannelloni-styled leather seats, unique 18-inch wheels, leather-wrapped dash and door panels, and genuine wood accents inside.
- The halo model, the Giulia Quadrifoglio, goes above and beyond with sport leather seats with Alcantara suede inserts, carbon fiber interior trim, 3D Navigation and Harman Kardon Premium Audio, and adaptive suspension, along with 19-inch wheels.
All 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia trims are available in either rear-wheel drive or all-wheel drive except for the RWD-only Giulia Quadrifoglio.
What compels you to test drive a sports sedan more than a test drive? With the Giulia, you’ll be shocked at the performance on all levels. All Giulia and Giulia Ti trims comes standard with an all-aluminum 280-horsepower 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder. That’s plenty of power for a luxury sedan that’s so carefully designed with weight distribution in mind, allowing it to accelerate from 0 to 60 mph in just 5.1 seconds.
The Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio is on a whole other level. It’s able to accelerate to 60 miles per hour in just 3.8 seconds courtesy of a 505-hp 2.9-liter V6 that’s been equipped with twin turbochargers. Along with its adaptive performance suspension, Alfa DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector with Race Mode and its Torque Vectoring Rear Differential, the Giulia Quadrifoglio is a thoroughbred in the sports sedan race.
Discover more about the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia’s features and specs when you visit Alfa Romeo of Morris County in Whippany, NJ. More importantly, clean out a garage space so you have room to park yours after a test drive.